In addition to publishing her own book, Niki has contributed to newspaper articles and e-newsletters, as well as radio and tv outlets.
- 1/4/17 KGW Portland Today show: 2017 Food Trends
- 4/26/16 KXL Radio: IBS Awareness Month
- 5/6/15 KATU Commit 2 Be Fit: After-school Tips and Snacks
- 1/15 Providence “Heart to Start” program training diets
- 9/3/14 KATU interview about “Healthy After School Snacks“
- 7/16/14 Interview with Penny Wilson, PhD, RDN from Eating for Performance on Runner’s Trots.
- 8/8/14 Contributed to an article written by a ghost writer for Providence Health & Services on “Got Milk Choices?“
- 5/8/14 KATU interview on “Which Milk is Right for You?“.
- 3/14/14 KPTV interview on Eating to Prevent Colorectal Cancer.
- 1/2/14 Food Sleuth Radio Interview on “The Diarrhea Dietitian: Expert Advice, Practical Solutions, and Strategic Nutrition” book.
- 12/6/13 KATU AM Northwest interview on Healthy Holiday Eating.